Why is it relevant for me?
- Any asset (e.g. equity, shares, bonds, real estate) can be traded easier, faster, and more efficient.
- Issuing shares or conducting an IPO is possible without many intermediaries currently involved in those processes
- There will be a huge demand for Corporate Finance experts, Advisors, and Accountants with knowledge about tokenization in the upcoming years. Become one of the first.
We will send you a very simple introduction to tokenization tailored for you. Sign up to receive the best explanations and information on the future of Finance.
It consists of a series with 7 parts, each of them covering an aspect of tokenization and also explaining you how to use it for your business or career and making a move. Sign up.
You will get a mail series that explains you how tokenization works in 7 simple steps.
Including concrete steps on how to use it for your business and career.
Content of this email education series
Part 1: What is a Blockchain?
Part 2: Tokenization: How to make financial assets digital
Part 3: Security Token offerings: How do they work?
Part 4: Asset Tokenization: How big is the market?
Part 5: Is your business or career affected by Blockchain & Tokenization?
Part 6: How can you personally benefit from tokenization or STOs?
Part 7: How you can become an expert in tokenization and Blockchain
What is tokenization?
Are you still waiting?
Learn from the best
Max Kops has been
- mining Bitcoin from the age of 17
- writing 4 bestselling books about Blockchain technologies
- speaking at TEDx about technology and tokenization
- speaking for large financial institutions
- featured in Business Insider
- called “One of the best ICO Advisors in Germany”